Last Update: 2018/11/01
We thank you for using our service on Triple Roar. We respect your trust and privacy. Your personal information will be protected.
ABOUT INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT FROM YOU
We collect your personal information in various ways on this site (such as through account registration, form filling, modifying information, asking questions, chatting with our customer service team) for the purpose of bringing about a better user experience and purchase. The information we collect about you includes:
Non-personal information – NPI – is information that is not personally identifiable and is retrieved automatically when you visit our site using a web browser. This information includes computer information, browser history, page views, traffic, IP address, device used, transaction history, and your browsing. Most of this information is collected through “cookies”, web beacons and other tracking technologies.
- Web Beacons: We may also use a technology called, web beacons, to collect general information about you to give news of promotions or newsletters. The Web Beacons allow us to monitor the number of people who open our message. Our Web Beacons are not used to track your activity outside of our Website and there is no link between NPI and Web Beacons without your permission.
Personally Identifiable Information – PII – is NOT public. You provide it for us at the time you place first order, and we use it for supplying you with our products and services. PII will include information such as your name, address, phone number, credit card information, and others if requested from customs.
We guarantee that all information you provided will be tightly secured. The communication will be facilitated via chat online or email: [email protected]; therefore, it would be safe and easier to keep your data safe.
Triple Roar and our affiliates respect your privacy, and recognize the importance of individual protection as well as procedure to manage your PII.
Protecting Your Child’s Privacy: We follow the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA). Even though our Website is not designed for use by anyone under the age of 18 (child), we realize that a child may attempt to access our Website. We do not knowingly collect PII from a child. If you are a parent or guardian and believe your child is using our Website, please contact us. We may ask for proof of identification before we remove any information to prevent malicious removal of account information. If we discover on our own that a child is accessing our Website, we will delete the information as soon as we discover it, we will not use the information for any purpose, and we will not disclose the information to third parties. You acknowledge that we do not verify the age of our users nor do we have any liability to do so. If you are a child, please seek the permission of a parent or guardian before accessing our Website.
Our Email Policy: We comply with the federal CAN-SPAM Act. You can always opt out of receipt of further email correspondence from us or our affiliates. We will not sell, rent, or trade your email address to any unaffiliated third-party without your permission except in the sale or transfer of our business.
HOW YOUR INFORMATION IS USED
For the purpose of enhancing the customer experience on Triple Roar, we will use the information collected to:
- Provide, improve the site for business purposes
- Production and delivery of the products and services you have requested
- Customer Services
- Send you newsletters, brochures, promotions, new products, contests, sweepstakes and surveys
- Detect and prevent illegal behavior
- Optimizing the quality of products and services
HOW YOUR INFORMATION IS DISCLOSED
We do not sell or trade your personal information and financial information to anyone else. The information will be disclosed in the following circumstances:
- The partners of our business. Such as, we will provide information about names, phone numbers, email addresses, delivery addresses to our shipping partners. Then collect their feedback to improve the quality of service
- We will provide your credit card information to financial service companies to help you purchase our products and services. This information will be encrypted
- We may disclose your personal information in the case required by law enforcement agencies to protect our legal rights, the terms of the agreement, protect ourselves and others
- Non-personally identifiable information may be shared with third-party advertising partners. This information will not include any identifying information
- We may post information about names, phone numbers, email addresses in the list of winners or winners in contests
As your request, we will update your personal information; stop sending mail to your email address; Disable your account. You can make these requests by sending a request email to our customer service team. Please do not attach credit information as well as other sensitive information.
OUR SECURITY POLICY
We have implemented measures designed to protect your Personal Information from loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. All personal information you provide to us is saved on our secure servers (or those of our service providers) behind firewalls. Any payment transactions will be conducted using our third party payment processors, who will use appropriate security procedures.
You are charging in keeping this password confidential. You must prevent unauthorized access to your account as well as Personal Information by selecting and protecting your password appropriately and limiting access to your computer or device and browser by the way of logging out after you have got finished accessing your account. The information you publically share in areas may be viewed by alternative users.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet isn’t utterly secure. Although we do try to protect your Personal Information, we cannot ensure the security of your Personal Information transmitted to us or which we obtain. Any transmission of PII is at your own risk. We are irresponsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website or used with our Services.
USE OF CREDIT CARDS
All kinds of Visa, MasterCard, American Express®, Discover Card, and the JCPenney Card are acceptable. When your credit card is authorized, funds are put on hold until the transaction is finished. When the payment is processed, your order gets starting produced.
Your billing information must be same as it is on your credit card statement. If any numbers are different, your order cannot be processed. Be sure to correctly spell city names and avoid using abbreviations unless that is how your information appears on your statement.
Contact your financial institution if you need the exact billing address associated with your credit card.